Friday, September 11, 2009

Mafia Wars Cuban Weapon Requirements

Cuba is expensive. At least when you begin, and when you reach the highest level. There is bribe for any item you own, so your salary is cut down by a significant portion as you start buying the items required for the jobs. To save some money, you can sell off some items after certain levels after making sure that you won't need them anymore.

I found a nice spreadsheet that tells you exactly what to sell when, but this is very flawed! Here it is anyway -
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=594560&id=1253653159

The idea is great, but there are mistakes in the spreadsheet, and it doesn't consider El Cacique - the most expensive tier. Understandably, this spreadsheet was made even before this tier was released. Anyway, I made a big mistake of following it blindly, and ended up selling the items at half the price and found myself with no money when I came to the last tier. I had to spend all my godfather points for money :((

So I decided to come up with a similar spreadsheet, correcting all the mistakes. I hope it is perfect, if not, leave me a comment with the error.

Here is the spreadsheet I made. Hope it helps!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AmfCn4lM_d7NdE4wMXBITU02cmswejB3NmRjeGNmQWc&hl=en

No comments: