Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pixar UP - Platinum Trophy Tips

Pixar UP gave me my 6th platinum. The game should be fun and easy for kids except the plane levels. I've always hated plane games, and have never liked inverted controls, and this game had both ... and didn't let me change the controls! The camera angle was poor at times, making it hard to move. Having multiple characters and switching between them is fine, but sometimes it got too crowded and the characters bumped into each other and fell off the cliff.

Anyway, this is a fairly easy platinum; may be 3/10 difficulty, considering the plane levels (or would've been easier). The guides I followed were:

Video Walkthrough, although I didn't use it much (for the other parts of the walkthrough, look at the suggestions on the right)



No comments: