Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs - Platinum Trophy Tips

This game is really easy like Megamind and is more kiddish than that game. No one older than 10 is likely to find it amusing. Nevertheless, there is a low hanging platinum trophy, and that is all I needed. You don't really need walkthrough for the gameplay, but there are collectibles in this game that may need some guidance. Most of them are in plain sight while some are not. I give below some resources I used.



And suppose you get stuck somewhere and not sure how to proceed (highly unlikely), you could look at this text walkthrough and get yourself out - http://www.gamefaqs.com/wii/959204-cloudy-with-a-chance-of-meatballs/faqs/61093

1 comment:

apps said...

Copy My Data Apk
Copy My Data Apk This is a website
Copy My Data Apkthat provides a full list of all the apps and how much data each of these apps uses.